Our Garden Method Self-Care Workshops are open to anyone – no previous experience needed!
- Group size: up to 12 people
- Languages: German, Arabic, Dari/Farsi or English
- Objective: Learn the Garden Method for self-care.
- Sustainability: After the workshop, we highly recommend attending our monthly, Thursday evening follow-up meetings. By sharing how the Garden Method can be used in everyday life and refreshing what was learnt in the workshop, the follow-up meetings make it easier to remember to do self-care.
- Price: The Self-Care Workshop is priced on a sliding scale, depending on what you are able to pay. People living under refugee status or volunteering in refugee aid are welcome to attend free of charge. To register, simply send us an email and we will get in touch with the details.
Self-Care Workshop Goals:
- Improved awareness of resilience in oneself and others;
- Improved awareness for the impact of extreme and chronic stress on health and relationships;
- Confidence in using the Garden Method Techniques to regulate stress, to utilize existing resources and to “grow resilience”.
If you are interested in becoming a Garden Method Teacher in your community, the Self-Care Workshop is the first step towards qualifying for our Teaching Seminar. Feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding our training program.